Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

Absolutely Amazing!

Man this movie was great. Fantastic animation, humor was awesome! Looks like you put in a lot of good work, can't wait to see the next one!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

glad you liked it! hope you like the next six as much!

JCTLM JCTLM

Good movie

Very well animated.

MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2 MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2

meh

sorry but there is absolutely no humor or any good animation in this movie. Try again and put more effort into it.

Shadowii2 responds:

Then you're one of those people who don't get the joke(s), but I won't blame you for that though.

And I do put effort to my flashes, it just might look not for you, everyone has different level of effort they put to their works.

Two-Hour Time Trial VI Two-Hour Time Trial VI

I guess it's not bad for 2 hours

but that doesnt mean its good, you should maybe do a 2 day time trial or something so people have time to work on it.

Rudy responds:

I think I may do something different in the future.

Evolution (Cell Stage) Evolution (Cell Stage)

evolution is a lie created by satan

lol j/k good vid

notorious responds:

thanks bra

Primal War 17 Primal War 17

FANTASTIC!

WOW! I've seen like all of the movies you have in this series and they're freakin awesome! Tha animation and art and everything has improved so muhc, you're really growing man. ood job.

Adregalus Heritage Adregalus Heritage

DANG THAT WAS TIGHT!

Was very good , I loved it, hope to see more!

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

One of the best

Beautiful animation, interesting story, nice little soundtrack to go along with it. Can't ask for more from this type of a movie. Fantastic job, can't wait to see the 2nd part!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Best Flash Ever

It's like that ever time you submit a movie here. You're too good man, hope you win that contest you're planning on entering.

Holiday Party Holiday Party

Good movie

Nice little humor, nice little animation, I like it, good job.