Treasure in the dark Treasure in the dark

Great Game

this is a really good game, and original too, I haven't played one like this before. Nice job!

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

I caught the dragon!

This is a pretty funny game. But yea, for those of you that are wondering, you actually do catch the dragon after about 20 minutes.

Xnake Xnake

Good Game

Not a big fan of snake games but this one is well made and original.

Might of Jann Lee Might of Jann Lee

Awsome

I dont usually review a game I help make, but I love this one :) Its so funny and fun

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

no poodels

hhahahaa open jak mouth funer lol

Jak 3: The Journey Back Jak 3: The Journey Back

lol

lol bf2 music is better than your whole game lol

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Good stuff!

One of the best, if not the best flash game on newgrounds!

Good work!

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

GOOD.....but

THe physicis in this game are VERY VERY ANOYING. I know there supposed to make it challenging but I could stand dieing so many times because of the damn physics. And I bet you like it when you make people start out were they die in less then a sec after they start because you put a wall right underneath them.......DAmn that was anoying and frustrating....

BTW, I got to level 38, the very tediouse one.

jmtb02 responds:

Well, even if the physics were not best, thanks for hanging in there and playing it out so far. I appreciate it. Thanks for the review too!

--jmtb02

BALANCE 1 BALANCE 1

Pretty Good

Keep it up!I love these kind of games!

VHD's FPS Tutorial VHD's FPS Tutorial

Very Simple...........

Iam not a guy who makes games on flash, iam more of a movie person even though I lie to play games9espicially video games)but anyway Iam sure whoever wants to make an fps or startb on a simple game will learn alot from here and take it further by themsleves, so what iam saying is that this is a great way to start off making simple games and then starting to make more complex games.....Nice job!

VHuntD responds:

yea thats what im hoping for. thanks